As we are all moving towards a COVID normal here are some ways I aim to keep myself and clients safe during sessions.
Both my clients, their families as well as my own safety will be a priority during sessions. I will be checking government updates and guidelines daily.
Here are a few ways where sessions might look a little different moving forward.
- I will be cleaning/sanitising all my gear between sessions.
- I will remove my shoes before entering my clients home (Although for those who know me this isn’t anything new. )
- I will be sure to sanitise my hands and wear a mask during sessions.
- Importantly I will not be photographing any families if I am sick and ask that clients contact me if they are feeling unwell so that we can re-schedule when everyone is feeling 100%.
- I ask that only immediate family members to be present during in home sessions.
One thing that will remain the same is the fun, love, laughter and the beautiful memories captured and shared!
Apart from the measures above that I will be taking to ensure clients safety I also ask that if clients feel unwell during or after a session that they notify me as soon as possible. This will ensure that I can keep all my clients up to date and avoid any unnecessary risks.
Please feel free to contact me to book a session or to discuss any questions/concerns that you might have. Please stay safe.
“Please notify me ASAP if you or any of your family have any symptoms such as fevers, couching or any reasons they might be feeling unwell. “